Bronco Blazer

• September 6We're back with more Bronco News!

• August 21Welcome back!!! We hope you have a wonderful school year!

• August 21Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

JV Soccer Spotlight: Abubakar Jalloh

C.B

On January 15, 2018, the JV Boys Soccer team played Bellaire High School and came out with a score of 2-2. Junior, Abubakar Jalloh, was one of the key players of Monday night’s game. He had a few comments he wanted to make about his strengths during their previous game.

“A key highlight from the game was that defensively, I pretty much handled the game. I also set a lot of plays so that we could have many opportunities to score goals. We came back from 1-0 to lead 2-1, but then we ended up tying 2-2.” said Jalloh.

Not all games will go as planned, there will be times when people make minor mistakes. Jalloh recognizes a few areas he will need to improve on in order to prosper and advance to playoffs.

“One thing that I need to work on throughout the rest of the season is focusing on my surroundings in the game rather than just looking at the ball. I also need to work on communicating with my teammates in order to get a better understanding of the plays and to work better as one.” said Jalloh.

Jalloh has made many accomplishments this year. He talks about his goals for the rest of the season, as well as his high school career.

“An accomplishment I’ve made has been scoring goals and making a lot of assists. Throughout the rest of the season, I am hoping to score more goals and to improve as a player. I also hope to get a scholarship so that I can play soccer in college.” said Jalloh.

Jalloh still has a very long way to go and the students and staff at Bush High School have no doubt that he will do great as the JV Boys soccer team finish out the season. Make sure you show up and show out at their next game against Dulles High School on January 23, 2018.

By C.B.