Bronco Blazer

• November 2Congratulations to our Teacher of the Year finalists: Ms. Chaves, Ms. Mack-Williams, and Ms. McCartney!

• October 29Buy your yearbook today! Go to www.balfour.com and search for George Bush High School.

• August 21Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

Cars and Coffee

Cars and Coffee is the worlds largest car phenomenon. Cars and Coffee is hosted in all 50 States of the U.S. and over 200 cities. It’s hosted the first Saturday of every month from 8am-10am at Memorial City Mall in the Houston location. Cars and Coffee show mainly rare cars, classics, and high class super cars. You can also bring your own cars or bikes, trucks, or project cars to show off. Some students had some words to say about this organized event.

Senior, Andy Martinez, said “I love going to Cars and Coffee. The best part about it is when the cars are leaving, when they leave, they put on a good show while doing it, like burning out, flooring it, or drifting, and its just a fun event for car fanatics, families, and whoever wants to come its an open show for everyone.”

“Cars and Coffee is a great event for everyone. I usually go just for the trucks since I’m more of a truck person, but its always a great turnout and I always look forward for their next meets.” said Senior, Yobane Magana.

So if anyone that’s interested in car meets you should really check out Cars and Coffee.

By W.F.