Bronco Blazer

• November 2Congratulations to our Teacher of the Year finalists: Ms. Chaves, Ms. Mack-Williams, and Ms. McCartney!

• October 29Buy your yearbook today! Go to www.balfour.com and search for George Bush High School.

• August 21Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

Texas Hold’em Show

Saturday, March, 3 Texas Hold’em Show was in Pasadena, Tx. People all the way from California came to demonstrate the different kind of builts that they had. Knowing that people from different states came to this show feels very good because it shows how cars can bring people together. It dosen’t matter where they are from.

“Meeting car people from different states feels nice because I get to know people that have the same passion as me.” said Chris Mendez.

Car guys from California even brought a gift for the Texan people. A car built for Texas was their thank you to Royal Purple Raceway for doing this show and for inviting teams all the way from California.

“When I saw the gift that the California car teams gave to the Texans, my jaw just dropped. It was a built that I wish I could have worked on.” said Andy Martinez.

Shows like this one show how people from a different state can come together for a passion of cars and trucks.

By G.O.