Bronco Blazer

• November 2Congratulations to our Teacher of the Year finalists: Ms. Chaves, Ms. Mack-Williams, and Ms. McCartney!

• October 29Buy your yearbook today! Go to www.balfour.com and search for George Bush High School.

• August 21Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

Illusions Dallas Trip

On the weekend of Friday, March 2nd, 2018 through Sunday, March 4th, 2018, the George Bush High School Illusions dance team took a team trip to Dallas, Texas.

They arrived in Dallas on Friday morning and visited South Methodist University’s Stadium, from there they went to Grit fitness to receive an intense fitness class from Ms. Britney, the owner of the fitness studio, and a Hip Hop class from Ms. Courtney, a Hip Hop choreographer. That night they were taken back in time at Medieval Times Dinner Theater. On Saturday morning they got a chance to take a tour of the Dallas Cowboys Stadium and even meet a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Did you know the stadium can seat 100,000  people? After they got a tour of the stadium they had an amazing time at the indoor water park “Epic Waters”. Sunday, the last day of the trip, their director took them to sight see around Downtown Dallas. They visited many different places like where former president John F. Kennedy got assassinated and also the Dallas Museum of Art.

The trip was a nice way for the team to bond and many team members hope they’ll go on another one next year.

By T.P.