Bronco Blazer

• September 6We're back with more Bronco News!

• August 21Welcome back!!! We hope you have a wonderful school year!

• August 21Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

The last game

On Thursday, March 29th, the boys varsity soccer team played against Cinco Ranch High school for their last game. Unfortunately Bush lost with the score of 3 to 1. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

“I think this Season was great; we did start off on the wrong foot, but we ended it off on the right foot. On the game we played last week on Thursday against Cinco Ranch, we got stout in the second half because we’re not used to playing or practicing in turf.” Said Coach Sosa, coach of the soccer team.ㅤㅤㅤ

Coach Sosa says that he does have a lot of confidence in his team and even shared advice for the boys for next year.

“Some advice for my players for next year would be to keep the hunger and the spirit going. Now that they have the playoff experience, good playoffs, I think that they should work harder for next year, so that we can be prepared to make it past round one.” Coach Sosa said.                           ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

“Soccer is my favorite sport, I have been playing for a long time. I think that with more practice we can get even better. I love the team and I have a lot of confidence in myself and the other players.” said Junior varsity soccer player, Wilfredo Guzman.

“I love soccer a lot. I’m not on the girls team but mostly everyone in my family plays soccer. The last game was hard to watch but I know next year they will do so much better. They had a really good season. I know for a lot of people on the Varsity team that played last Thursday, it might be a sensitive subject for them, but I think they did great anyway and it was a fun game to watch.” said Junior student, and soccer fanatic, Journi Hodge Leonard.

By D.R.