Bronco Blazer

• May 25Have a wonderful summer!!!

• May 25We will be back in the fall with more Bronco News!

• May 14Yearbooks are sold out! Pre-order your book next year to guarantee a copy!

Do you have Senioritis?

As the last months of high school approach, many seniors find themselves unmotivated to do their class assignments they would usually ace. After finishing up their college applications, many seniors tend to slack off. What many students fail to realize, is that completing applications isn’t the end, it’s just the beginning. Here are some tips for overcoming your “senioritis”.

You need to make sure you work really hard, because this is your last chance to prove to colleges that you want to be on their campus. Take advantage of all the opportunities you have available whether it’s extra tutorials, dual credit courses, AP courses, etc. It’s also never too late to join new clubs. You won’t be a high schooler much longer and you may never have the chance to do these things again before you graduate.

Also, you can improve your study habits. I’m sure by now most seniors know how to properly prepare for tests and quizzes, but there’s always room for improvement. You can form study groups with peers when studying difficult material. Also, instead of cramming the night before a test, focus on consistently reviewing the material. Another big thing is don’t procrastinate.

JUST 6 WEEKS LEFT BRONCOS!

By T.P.