Bronco Blazer

• November 2Congratulations to our Teacher of the Year finalists: Ms. Chaves, Ms. Mack-Williams, and Ms. McCartney!

• October 29Buy your yearbook today! Go to www.balfour.com and search for George Bush High School.

• August 21Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

Spotlight on Steven Cox

Being the football player he is, there’s more about Steven Cox that most don’t know. He is a great athlete and he has a funny personality. He plays the game to compete and win.

Cox wears number 16 for Bush Varsity football. He is a physical strong wide receiver who blocks most of the time because he can get defenders out of bounds. Cox has 1 catch so far this season and plans to make big plays Thursday,  September 27th, against the Clements Rangers.

Cox thinks the season is going great right now.

“The team is 3-0 and we worked all summer and everyday at practice, we deserve everything so I’m not surprised,” Cox said.

Cox is proud of the team as a unit.

“As a starter I have to make sure I do everything the best because I hold big responsibility. We have some younger guys who look up to me to get better,” Cox said. It’s my senior year so I’m putting everything on the line when I touch the field with my brothers. I hope to go as far as possible this season. The sky’s the limit.”

By P.R.