Bronco Blazer

• November 2Congratulations to our Teacher of the Year finalists: Ms. Chaves, Ms. Mack-Williams, and Ms. McCartney!

• October 29Buy your yearbook today! Go to www.balfour.com and search for George Bush High School.

• August 21Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

NJROTC: Area 10 Inspection

The award winning NJROTC program had their Area 10 inspection on Wednesday October 31, 2018. The cadets looked exceptional in their uniforms as they stood at attention in their respective platoons. Some of the NJROTC officers were pleased with how it went.

“The inspection went really well. I think this one was on of the best we’ve done, I’m really proud of the unit.” said Executive Officer, Daniela Perez.

The unit had a special guest at the inspection, Commander Hale. This put extra pressure on the unit to do their best. The unit as a whole practiced hard for good results.

“We practiced for a couple of weeks, everyday, it was kind of hard but I think we did pretty good. All the practice was worth it.”, said junior Justin Batista.

The senior cadets were pleased with their last inspection. Most of them were sad to be leaving but happy that their last experience was a good one.

“I’m really proud of the cadets and the unit as a whole. I feel like this year was really good and I glad my last Area 10 went so well. I hope it inspires the next ones that take our spots to do just as well or even better,” said Perez.