Bronco Blazer

• November 16Congratulations to our Teacher of the Year Ms. Mack-Williams!

• October 29Buy your yearbook today! Go to www.balfour.com and search for George Bush High School.

• August 21Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

Erick Young Home visit

Erick Young, the Texas A&M football commit, had his home visit with his future coaches, Coach Jimbo Fisher and Maurice Linguist.

Young has been committed to the Aggies since the summer.  “I promise to be ready to step on that field come August, and all I need in return is the jersey number 2.” said Young.

According to Coach Fisher, number 2 is open and Erick can have it.  Erick says this makes him happy. He is now the only corner committed in the 2019 Aggie class.

Young and his future coaches discussed on their next targets, who they will need to get to fill in some open spots left for the 25 player class. Names such as Marcus Banks, Payton Richard, and Garret Wilson came up in the discussion.

The coaches are pleased to have such a loyal and respectful football player join their team. They believe Erick Young will be a major piece of the puzzle to turn around the Aggies secondary for the next few years. They believe Erick will come in and have immediate impact on the field come next season. It was a great home visit for everyone.

By E.Y.