Bronco Blazer

• November 16Congratulations to our Teacher of the Year Ms. Mack-Williams!

• October 29Buy your yearbook today! Go to www.balfour.com and search for George Bush High School.

• August 21Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

Early National Signing Day

On Wednesday, December 19th, 2018 Jamal Morris and Erick Young signed their National Letter of Intent to their respective universities. Jamal signed to the University of Oklahoma, while Erick signed to Texas A&M University. The occasion took place at George Bush High School in the Auditorium.

It was certainly a very big event. The Bush High School band, Illusions, and cheerleaders were in in full affect.  Young and Morris are very well liked in the football community, so a great deal of athletes peers and supporters were in attendance as well. Multiple media outlets attended. Joe Gleason from ABC13, streamed the event live on ABC13.com, and showed clips that night on the 7:00 news.

“Its a dream come true.” Morris said. “The life long memory of signing my letter of intent will forever be cherished. Its even more sweet that I was able to do it in front of friends and family. It was just a very great day.”

The two athletes were great role models on and off the field. They will forever be indented in George Bush history.

By J.M.