Bronco Blazer

• We have fewer than 80 yearbooks available. Buy yours today at www.balfour.com!

• Buy your yearbook today! Go to www.balfour.com and search for George Bush High School.

• Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

Varsity boy basketball plans to win

The Boys varsity basketball team is currently sitting on a 12-6 record. District starts December 21st when they take on the Clements Rangers. The Broncos are motivated by all of the supporters, doubters, and rankers. According to Big Foot Hoops, the ranking site, rivals have them ranked at the bottom.

Ariel Mauricio said, ‘We love the doubters, it adds fuel to our fire, We want to prove everyone wrong. We know our full potential. we see it every day, unlike the people with all the negative comments. We love it though, the work and run we are about to go on starts December 12th 2018. After our long talk with coaches and players, our mindsets have changed.”

Players like Erick and Ariel, the team leaders, are going to be more vocal. It could be their lasts season ever playing organized ball. For Erick , it’s his last for sure. Knowing that, a change to have a great season as planned has to be made immediately. The Broncos love all the supporters and doubters.

“Now watch us do what we do.” Coach Gay said. Coach Gay believes in his players. “We are young; we are growing. I trust in my boys. This is why I took the head coaching job after legendary Coach Courtney.”

By E.Y.