Bronco Blazer

• We have fewer than 80 yearbooks available. Buy yours today at www.balfour.com!

• Buy your yearbook today! Go to www.balfour.com and search for George Bush High School.

• Pre-order your yearbook to guarantee a copy! Go to www:balfour.com today!

Broncos Varsity Baseball Vs Elkins

On Friday, March 22nd, The Broncos Varsity baseball team lost at home in a conference game against the Elkins Knights, 7-2.

The Knights were the first to score in the first inning. The Broncos were left scoreless until the fifth inning, scoring back to back.

Top 3 Performers for the Broncos were Daniel Reyes, Pedro Medina, and Jarius Ambush.

#2 Senior batter/fielder Daniel Reyes, was the first to score coming off 3rd base. Reyes had 4 plate appearances and batted 4 times hitting 2 balls. Fielding, Reyes had 3 total chances and 2 put outs.

#11 Senior batter/fielder Pedro Medina, was the second to score for the Broncos coming off 2nd base. Medina, was on base had 4 plate appearances and batted 3 times with 1 ball hit. Fielding Medina, had 4 total chances and 4 put outs.

#5 Sophomore batter/fielder Jarius Ambush, had 3 plate appearances and batted 2 times with 1 ball hit. Fielding Ambush, 3 total chances and 3 put outs.

“I’m growing everyday on the field applying different techniques to my game and I felt like I’ve been a top performer each game and hope to break records soon this season,” said sophomore Jarius Ambush.

The Broncos move on to the Austin Bulldogs Friday, March 29 at home at 7:00 pm.

By P.R.